Halloween Ends | Review & Score

About: The saga of Michael Myers and Laurie Strode comes to a spine-chilling climax in the final installment of this trilogy.

One of the worst Halloween films of the franchise.

I thought Halloween Kills had more class than this trainwreck coming out of watching this movie.

Good grief.

Honestly, I didn't even want to review this film because of how awful it is. It really is just a f*cking mess.

But I'll give a few points of interest that I have for this, there's very little. I didn't mind the story arc for Corey in the movie, that was the best part of the whole film. It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed the performances of Rohan Campbell and Andi Matichak. Those two killed it in every scene they were featured in. Very nice.

That's about it as far as the rest of the film goes, it's just a mess. The third act was weak and was a bit overcooked to my taste. It just left a very sour taste in my mouth long after the credits. The opening sequence was actually solid, but after that it became reclusive for me. It feels they did way too many rewrites of the script and just threw something at the wall here and there.

Well, you all threw it and it did not stick well.

That's all I really have to say about Halloween Ends. It was a disappointment for me. One of the worst in the franchise. Maybe it should have just stuck with the streaming part and not have everyone waste their hard earned money seeing it in theaters. Sounds harsh, but it's the truth to me.

It is what it is. I'll just stick with the 2018 Halloween as far as this new trilogy goes.

1.5/5

Comments

Trending