The Blackwell Ghost | Ranked

Let's rank The Blackwell Ghost horror franchise...

I'm a MASSIVE fan of Turner Clay's BLACKWELL GHOST franchise. From 2017 and on, Clay has been giving us one of the more intuitive horror outings we've seen in some time. Highly entertaining and a very catchy story to it, The Blackwell Ghost series has been capturing my attention and making me crave more and MORE since its inception.

With that, I will rank this franchise from what I believe are the BEST of the franchise, in order.

Enjoy!

8. THE BLACKWELL GHOST 7 (2022)
About: A filmmaker attempts to continue his paranormal adventure but finds himself stalked and tormented by a dangerous person who follows his every move.

SCORE: 3.5/5

7. THE BLACKWELL GHOST 8 (2024)
About: A filmmaker continues his quest to uncover the truth behind a series of unsolved murders from years ago.

SCORE: 3.5/5

6. THE BLACKWELL GHOST (2017)
About: A journalist goes on an adventure to prove that ghosts exist.

SCORE: 3.5/5

5. THE BLACKWELL GHOST 2 (2018)
About: A filmmaker investigates the Blackwell Ghost, armed with new info about Mrs. Blackwell. Following clues, he returns to the haunted house to capture paranormal footage.

SCORE: 3.5/5

4. THE BLACKWELL GHOST 3 (2019)
About: A filmmaker takes a journey to discover a new haunted house and brings along his cameras to document what happens inside.

SCORE: 3.5/5

3. THE BLACKWELL GHOST 6 (2022)
About: A filmmaker attempts to capture paranormal events on camera all while trying to protect his children from the ghost that haunts their house.

SCORE: 3.5/5

2. THE BLACKWELL GHOST 5 (2020)
About: In this 5th installment of "The Blackwell Ghost" series, the ghost hunting filmmaker returns to the "Lightfoot House" where he hopes to solve a newly discovered puzzle which may lead to the location of more undiscovered victims.

SCORE: 4/5

1. THE BLACKWELL GHOST 4 (2020)
About: After Lightfoot's suicide, Turner probes Susan's murder at his house. Decoding a coded map amidst strange events, he finds Susan's body and unravels clues linking her death to Lightfoot.

SCORE: 4.5/5


THE BLACKWELL GHOST has become one of my favorite franchises as of late. I was first introduced to the series back around 2019. The first film came out in 2017, but I didn't start watching the films until around 2019. I just randomly scrolled Amazon Prime one day and stumbled across the third film and decided to rent and watch it. I really loved how the movie was crafted and the fact it wasn't a really long movie. But, it was the creepy factor and the story that drew me in. After that, I started to go back and rent the previous two before that and then I got caught up on the whole story, loved it even more. Turner Clay is great in the films, he's also a clever writer and director.

After watching the first three films, I decided to wait a couple years and see what came next. By the time 2022 rolled around, there were another three films released. So I rented and watched them as well. Since then, I have seen all eight films and I love them all. But, for the sake of this list, I had to rank them in terms of scare factor and story. Four is my favorite, because I like the Lightfoot story and how Clay pumped up the scare factor for the film, which continued for the rest of the series.

If you haven't seen any of these films, go watch them. They're awesome. Thank you to Turner Clay for giving me a new horror addiction. I appreciate it. Can't wait for more!

Comments

Trending