Black Hawk Down | Review & Score

About: The story of 160 elite U.S. soldiers who dropped into Mogadishu in October 1993 to capture two top lieutenants of a renegade warlord, but found themselves in a desperate battle with a large force of heavily armed Somalis.

BLACK HAWK DOWN is one of the best war films, right alongside Saving Private Ryan.

A real tour-de-force on what its like to be on the frontlines and with a killer ensemble cast, lead by Josh Hartnett, its one for the books. Ridley Scott is the main man behind the screen, crafting one of the best films of his filmography. Great visual effects, setting, tone, action and set pieces. Everything about this one is crafted from the cinematic Gods.

I know I know, I'm hyping it up good. But, this is just how it is with me. If I'm excited about a movie that is great, I'm going to tell you how I feel. Enthusiasm and all. It really is an entertaining film. Probably not too entertaining if you are one of the brave men and women that served or do serve in the military, on the frontlines. But, for movie perks, it's a good one and one of the best ever made of its kind.

If you haven't see Black Hawk Down, go ahead and leave this review now and see it. You wont regret it.

And it's always true. Leave no man behind.

4.5/5

Comments

Trending